Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm a lean dog, a keen dog, a wild dog, and lone; I'm a rough dog, a tough dog, hunting on my own; I'm a bad dog, a mad dog, teasing silly sheep; I love to sit and bay the moon, to keep fat souls from sleep.

Missing Sadie :(
Missing Sadie :(

Download whole gallery
#dogs
#dogs

Download whole gallery
I'm a lean dog, a keen dog, a wild dog, and lone; I'm a rough dog, a tough dog, hunting on my own; I'm a bad dog, a mad dog, teasing silly sheep; I love to sit and bay the moon, to keep fat souls from sleep.
I'm a lean dog, a keen dog, a wild dog, and lone;    I'm a rough dog, a tough dog, hunting on my own;    I'm a bad dog, a mad dog, teasing silly sheep;    I love to sit and bay the moon, to keep fat souls from sleep.

Download whole gallery
dogs just know.
dogs just know.

Download whole gallery
mum and baby dog
mum and baby dog

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment